Sunday, April 4, 2010

Transfers

Letter dated March 31, 2010

Alrighty- I love you all to smitherines and hope you all remember that!!! But most importantly, remember that the Lord loves you and smiles down upon you daily! :)

So sorry I wasn't able to e-mail last week. We had surprise transfers early on P-day..... and needless to say we were all scampering about packing, cleaning, and traveling to our new areas.

Needless to say, the Lord had some unfinished business that He wanted Hermana M and I to finish up in our old area!!!! :) I will miss all of the people, but am so excited to be here again and know this is exactly where we need to be! We went through our old investigators and already set B for baptism on April 11th!! We've got lots of people who have been waiting and ready!

Please don't miss the opportunity to watch General Conference and receive the answers you need!!! The Lord will bless you!

No comments: