Sunday, April 4, 2010

Get Lost in the Work

Letter dated March 17, 2010

What an amazing week! ....... Wow! The Lord's hand truly is in everything and He puts you in the right places at the right time if you so desire. We were able to meet an awesome English speaking man at Taco Bell while eating lunch yesterday and sat down and had a powerful lesson with him..... and now he wants to learn about the Gospel! Also, our investigator, G, accepted the invitation to be baptized and confirmed over General Conference weekend! She was a referral given to us through one of our members and is definitely prepared and ready! Look how important it is that we as members work alongside the missionaries and do all that we can to share the Gospel with our nonmember and less-active friends and family. POWERFUL! Conversion on the spot! I am so grateful for the members here who are working so hard to help their brothers and sisters be fully fellowshipped and be such an incredible support for our investigators. .... Members are key to missionary work! There is no other way for retention! I could go on and on about the little miracles that we see each day...... I love the Lord and am so grateful for His watchful care over each and every one of His children.

I love you each dearly and pray for your happiness daily. Keep on smiling, be believing, and know that the Lord will support and uphold you in all things. Have a terriffic week! :)

No comments: