Letter dated March 3, 2010
My companion Hermana L had her birthday this last week! Yay for fiestas! :) It was such a wonderful opportunity to sit back and realized the great love that I have for her and what I do to demonstrate that. I had the chance to think about what I could do to work on some of my faults and weaknesses that I have to greater help build and lift her up, forgetting myself and laboring for the happiness of her and others. What a wonderful opportunity we have been given in this life to bless the lives of others through giving up our selfish actions, becoming more purified like our Savior and Lord Jesus Christ, and striving to do all that we can to see and treat everyone as He would..... view others in Heaven's eyes.
So this is my commitment to each of you: Analyze the relationships all around you and find ways that you can greater demonstrate love for that person through making some personal sacrifices. Do all that you can to change your attitude if you become easily upset and find positive things about that person..... things that you love about them.... and serve them... As you do, the Spirit of the Lord will be greatly about you and you will find that your heart will swell with never-ending joy! Love has the great power to change the lives of those around you. Love as the Savior would love. Love one another.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment