Letter dated April 21, 2010
Wow! The Lord has quite a way with how He arranges things and brings about His purposes.... and it's even funnier how Satan tries to destroy everything but can't succeed because the powers of Heaven are mightier and stronger. The last three weeks Hermana M and I have been taking turns at being sick, which is funny, because it's very rare if either of us get sick. We knew it was just the Adversary trying to slow down the work in any way that he could because incredible things are happening here in our area and we've still got lots of work the Lord wants us to do. Yes, we got blessings from the Elders and continued to work hard, having faith that the Lord would heal us and bless our labors and efforts. Well last week I got pretty sick- coughing out my lungs and couldn't sleep for two nights and my ribs constantly ached from coughing so aggressively...it wasn't too fun, but it could have been worse. Hermana M is a sweetheart and took real good care of me! :) She finally talked me into going to Walgreens one night on our way home to get some medicine....you know how I am about taking medicine... after my many protests, we pulled into the parking lot and went inside. Then one of the most wonderful events took place...in the store we ended up meeting the G family who are from El Salvador. They are amazing and we know that the Lord prepared a way for us to meet them because they are seeking for the truth. We taught them in their home soon after, and have another appointment with them tonight.... but they are very intereste in learning and progressing in the Gospel. I am so grateful that I was sick!!! If I wouldn't have been, then we may have not had the opportunity to meet this sweet family and share with them the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Lord's hand is in all things! He has planned everything so perfectly- we just need to recognize that and trust that He is watching over and blessing us continually. He is all-knowing and all-powerful. He is our loving Heavenly Father. Hermana M and I are nearing towards the end of our sick days :) and are feeling a lot better- The Lord is taking care of us and is guiding His work. Pray for miracles in your lives and to be led by the Spirit in all things. Continue to pray for others and the Lord will provide a way to bless them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment