Letter dated June 24, 2009
Wow! What an incredible experience this past week has been. As you all know, I've been here in a companionship with two English sisters- Sister Sowards and Sister Allgood- they're the greatest. I feel as though in this one week span I have almost learned more than I have throughout my entire mission! Can you say learning experience overload, but still craving for more?! I LOVE THIS GOSPEL!!!!!..... and guess what... yep, the Gospel is even still true in English! :)
To be honest, it has been quite a culture shock for me going from strictly Spanish speaking and being submursed in the Spanish culture, and going to English. That may sound crazy- but yes, I've had to learn how to adjust to English culture again!
I have lots to say but no time! I love you all! Keep a journal and write all of your spiritual promptings and share the Gospel with others! Love you all so much!!! Have a splendid week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment