Letter dated April 1, 2009
We live in a really nice apartment, but are in one of the most ghetto parts of this area... that's alright. Guess what?! We've been getting eaten alive by bed bugs! Pesky little buggers! Yep, there we go again.. learning patience in all things!
Hermana Mora and I are getting to the point where we can more or less understand one another... it's so much fun having a Hispanic companion! :) We really push each other to learn the language.... and it's working! I can understand Spanish better than I can speak it, but that will come with a little more time. Daily I am thankful for the example that she sets for me and the desires that she has to serve the Lord and these people. She has taught me so much about selfless service. Remember, when you are in the service of others, you are in the service of your Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment