Letter dated December 30, 2009
Hello Family!
It was so wonderful to hear from you all on Christmas! Thank you so much for making it a special day and for being so thoughtful with everything!
I literally have like 20 seconds to talk- but wanted to let you know that all is well and that I'm getting transferred Friday with Hermana L! :) We're pumped to open up this new area and are ready to find those who are ready and waiting for the Gospel! Catch you next week and give you updates..... oh yeah, we have four people set for baptism in January as well as a wedding coming up. The Lord is funny, right when you feel like you're getting something down then He switches it up and throws on a whole different opportunity to stretch and grow. I love it! Keep on smiling, keep on growing, and always remember that the Lord is behind you 100% of the way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment