Sunday, December 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

Letter dated December 10, 2008

Pretty much every day here is like Thanksgiving! It was so neat- on Thanksgiving we did a huge Humanitarian Project putting together first aid kits (I think we did over 10,00 kits) for those in Cuba, Cambodia, etc. It was wonderful to do something for others on Thanksgiving and truly realize all that I'm thankful for and how much I've been blessed. I definitely plan on doing something like that with my family some day for Thanksgiving!

This week has been really busy, and keeps getting busier. But it's great! I'm realizing that I am on the Lord's time, not my own, and want to do all that I can to make sure that I'm devoting all my time to His work and know that as I do, He will make me an instrument in His hands. I love this Gospel- I love missionary work- I love this opportunity that I have been given to go share His message with those who need that light in their life! Yay for missions!!!

No comments: