Letter dated January 21, 2009
I can't believe that I will be in Virginia in one week! The time is flying and every time I blink it gets a day closer! You can imagine my excitement! I leave here on the 28th to head to the airport. First I'll travel to Ohio. I think there's only an hour layover (perfect timing for some contacting :) ), and then on to Richmond, Virginia.
My time here at the MTC has been amazing and I can't believe all that I have learned and gained in such a short amount of time. It's true what they say- while here, they fill you up with knowledge as if you were being fed with a firehose! It's incredible! The study skills that I've learned here and the things that I've learned, both with knowledge and most important, spiritually, have gained. Every day I continue to learn and grow more and more, and continue to hunger for more- not feeling as though I can get enough!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My name is Tanis Barney from Tucson AZ, our daughter, Nicole Barney is Danica's (or Hermana Barney's comp in Richmond VA) Nicole's dad is Riley Barney, we are both originally from Idaho. We were so excited when we heard Hermana Danica Barney would be Hermana Nicole Barney's comp. and a little surprised, afterall how often are there two Barney's serving together. No doubt they are where they are supposed to be at this time. Hermana Nicole has absolutely loved her mission and the wonderful hispanic people she has served. We look forward to hearing more about Hermana Danica. Let us know where Hermana Danica is from, who knows perhaps we are related. We'll attempt to send a picture or two of Hermana Nicole...if we can figure it out.
Post a Comment