Howdy everyone!
My sister Keli helped me set up this blog so that you all can keep up with what's going on while I'm in the mission field. I will send her weekly updates, and she'll post when she gets a free chance. Feel free to leave comments, and Keli will e-mail them to me and we'll keep in touch. Thanks for checking out my blog :) You're all so awesome and I love ya tons! Don't forget to smile big and I'll see you in a year and a half!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sweet!!! Love ya
You are the BEST !!! I am looking forward to following you through your journey on this special time in your life right now. You will be richly blessed for taking time out to serve Heavenly Fathers earthly children. They need you to help them find their way in todays troubled times.
Love you, will keep in contact.
Danica, I know! It has been way too long! I just found the web address to your blog spot in my phone, so I am sooo sorry! I forgot I had it. Its kinda funny cause I was writing all my friends in the MTC, asking them if they had met you, or talked to you, or even if they could hunt down your address! but bam I just found it. So you best be expected some letters girly! I love you Danica! I am really sooooo happy, excited and proud for/of you! I will be talking to you soon. Well Hermana Barney, laugh often, pray always, serve constantly, and never forget that if you put a smile on your kisser, someone may put a kiss on your smiler! (if they do kiss you though, slap them and put em in there place. Just kidding! )LOVE YOU LOADS!
Lorain :]
Post a Comment